Tuesday, January 4, 2011

365 Days of Blessings, Day 219


Giving Thanks and Praise for:

1. My husband's birthday today! His life is a gift to me, his family and friends. I'm so thankful to have him in my life.

2. My husband is hard at work on a slide show to celebrate the ministry of our Pastor.

3. My husband loves music.

4. My husband encourages our daughters in everything they do.

5. My husband has always encouraged me in my pursuit of writing. Even when I've had doubts, he has cheered me onward.

6. My husband loves snowboarding.

7. My husband has a loving, kind, forgiving attitude.

8. My husband is gifted with the ability to do a wide range of "voices" while reading aloud . . . but he only shares that with close family.

9. My husband likes to sing silly songs around the house.

10. My husband is a great family cuddler.

11. The Lord gives us joy in our relationships.

Scripture Blessings:

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." Ecclesiastes 4:12

2 comments:

Carol Riggs said...

Happy birthday to the hubby! Yay! And good for him, being a family cuddler--as well as playful enough to sing silly songs around the house.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Carol - Thanks!!!