Tuesday, August 3, 2010

365 Days of Blessings - Day 65(LATE)

365 Days of Blessings, Day 65(Late)
Somehow in the midst of life, I've become a day late on my posts, but I'll try to change that today. I have been counting my blessings as I go, but not getting them typed up. So here they are for yesterday. Feel free to share yours with me too.

1. The Lord provides.

2. The return of a routine walk after a two week break.

3. The sound of ripples on the shore.

4. The stillness of the sound covered in fog.

5. The flight of a gull just inches above the water.

6. The lapping of the water only broken by the single harsh cry of a gull.

7. School supply shopping. We homeschool, but we still enjoy this part of the school rush. New binders, and colored pencils, notebooks for writing in . . . mmm.

8. Getting a few silly "prizes" for my writing class that I'll be teaching this fall at the homeschool cooperative.

9. My daughter's first lyrical dance class, taken during the summer session.

10. Positive teaching.

Shared Blessings: Well, I haven't had a great deal of response on this one, and forgot to ask anyone, so I'll share something one of my nieces wrote on her facbook page: Coming home to a beautiful sunset.

Website for the day: Compassion International

Scripture for the Day: "So Abraham called that place The Lord Will Provide. And to this day it is said, 'On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided.'" Genesis 22:14

No comments: