Friday, July 2, 2010

365 Days of Blessings - Day 34

365 Days of Blessings, Day 34

1. "God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding." Job 37:5

2. "My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken." Psalm 62:1-2

3. The sound of a rainy downpour againts a forest of leaves.

4. The time my husband sets aside to read scripture.

5. My youngest daughter's Teddy, who has traveled with us everywhere.

6. My oldest daughter's Puppy, who happens to travel secretly with her in her backpack wherever she goes.

7. Cuddle time.

8. Big, giant hugs.

9. We're flying away from the rain, and into summer temperatures today.

10. Amazing friends who are hosting us in Washington D.C.

"O God, you are my God,
earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you,
my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land
where there is no water.

I have seen you in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your
glory.
Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you."
Psalm 63:1-3


And for a bonus blessing: I'm looking forward to writing on the plane.

1 comment:

Karen Lange said...

These posts make me think of the song we sing at church, "I am blessed, I am blessed, every day of my life I am blessed. When I wake up in the morning, and I lay my head at rest, I am blessed, I am blessed."

And I too, am blessed.
Happy 4th,
Karen :)